Labor and Employment
The labor and employment lawyers of Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, represent both public and private employers. Our attorneys counsel employers in all areas of labor and employment law and advise clients in the prevention of potential litigation from the beginning of the employment relationship to termination and everything in between. The firm advises clients on a broad range of issues under federal and state employment law, including Title VII Discrimination Claims, FMLA, ADA, Wage and Hour, Workers’ Compensation and more. The firm represents employers in proceedings before various administrative agencies, as well as all types of employment litigation, including wrongful termination and discrimination claims, in both federal and state courts.
Save the Date: 2021 Employment Law Update
September 16, 7:30 a.m. – noon | The Country Club of Sioux Falls
We’re taking a leap of faith and putting an in-person event on the calendar for September 16, 2021 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls. Please save the date and watch your email and this website for online registration, going live in the spring.
Be sure to join our eNews list for Employment Law news and announcements regarding future seminars.
Lawyers Davenport Evans Labor and Employment News
- Best Lawyers 2020 Recognizes 16 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Rank Tier One by Chambers 2020
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- 2018 Employment Law Update Discusses Recruiting, Culture, Non-Competes, and #MeToo
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- Bender to Present at Sioux Empire SHRM
- Employee Benefit Implications In the Tax Reform Bill
- Federal Judge Vacates EEOC Wellness Plan Rules
- How to Deal with a Sexual Harassment Compliant, Bender on KELOLAND
- Inside KELOLAND: How Employers Can Be Proactive to Stop Sexual Harassment at Work
- With #MeToo Movement, Time for a Review on Workplace Sexual Harassment
- KELO: Can You Be Fired For Social Media Comments?
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha County Commission
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
Learn about Employee Benefits Law at Davenport Evans.
Learn about Workers’ Compensation and Administrative Law at Davenport Evans.