Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
Employment Law Update September 19, 2018
Register Here – Agenda coming soon
Join us for the 2018 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 19, at a new venue, The Country Club of Sioux Falls (formerly Westward Ho), at 3400 West 22nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD. Our new venue offers plenty of free on-site parking and amenities. Click here for a map and directions, and consider taking a direct route from Kiwanis Avenue to 18th Street/Indian Mound Drive, to avoid confusion with the Minnehaha Country Club. Watch for the sign on Westward Ho Place for The Country Club of Sioux Falls.
The annual seminar is free and open to the public, and draws around 150 human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. Register here and receive seminar updates via email. Submit questions for our Q&A Panel for a chance to win one of two restaurant gift cards! Multiple questions are welcome, but only one drawing entry will be accepted per person. All questions will remain anonymous. Agenda coming soon.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Employment Law Update Set for September 20, 2017
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Davenport Evans Listed in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements