Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
Save the Date: 2021 Employment Law Update
September 16, 7:30 a.m. – noon | The Country Club of Sioux Falls
We’re taking a leap of faith and putting an in-person event on the calendar for September 16, 2021 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls. Please save the date and watch your email and this website for online registration, going live in the spring.
Be sure to join our eNews list for Employment Law news and announcements regarding future seminars.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- Best Lawyers 2020 Recognizes 16 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Rank Tier One by Chambers 2020
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- 2018 Employment Law Update Discusses Recruiting, Culture, Non-Competes, and #MeToo
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Best Lawyers 2019 Recognizes 16 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
Learn about Labor and Employment at Davenport Evans.