Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
Contact our Davenport Evans Employee Benefits attorneys: Sarah Richardson Larson, Jean H. Bender, and Brooke N. Schmidt.
DAVENPORT EVANS EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
November 15, 2023 | 7:30 a.m. – noon | Country Club of Sioux Falls
Register here, at dehs.com/events. Sign up for eNews in order to receive event updates and monthly Employment Law articles from Davenport Evans lawyers. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Contact Jean Bender or Brooke Schmidt with your employment law questions.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- Chamber News Features Employment Lawyer Brooke Schmidt
- Brooke Schmidt Graduates from Leadership Sioux Falls
- Confidentiality/Non-Disparagement Provisions May Violate NLRA
- FTC v. Employers: Do Banks Have a Dog in This Fight?
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Technical Interpretation of Salary Basis
- Fair Hiring in Banking Act Expands Applicant Pool for FDIC-Insured Banks & Credit Unions
- Potential New Rule Regarding Non-Compete Clauses in Employment Contracts
- Which Local Employment Laws Apply to Remote Work?
- Why Should Employers Review Their Website Accessibility?
- Succession Planning: Worth the Work
- Did We Learn Anything from the DOJ’s ADA Online Accessibility Guidelines?
- AI and Employment Decisions: Avoiding Discrimination
- Discrimination Claims Arise Due to Unpaid Short-Term Miltary Leave
- The Risks of Employee Wellness Plan Incentives and Penalties
- Participant Choice Does Not Relieve ERISA Fiduciaries from Duty of Prudence
- Best Lawyers 2023 Recognizes 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Rank Tier One by Chambers 2021
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
Contact a Labor and Employment attorney: Jean H. Bender, Brooke L. Schmidt, Reece M. Almond, Anthony M. Hohn, Tiffany M. Miller, Lori M. Rensink, Michael L. Snyder, and Michael L. Srstka.
Learn about Workers’ Compensation and Administrative Law at Davenport Evans.