Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
SAVE THE DATE: 2019 Employment Law Update, September 18 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls
Please mark your calendar and plan to join us Wednesday, September 18 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls, for the 2019 Employment Law Update. The theme this year is Employment City: Mapping Success for 2019. The Agenda will be released on this website, via eNews and to our mailing list as the event approached. Be sure to join our eNews list for seminar updates! The annual seminar is free and open to the public, and draws around 150 human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. Online Registration
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- 2018 Employment Law Update Discusses Recruiting, Culture, Non-Competes, and #MeToo
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Davenport Evans Listed in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
Learn about Labor and Employment at Davenport Evans.