Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
Employment Law Update September 19, 2018
Thank you to all who joined us for the 2018 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 19, at The Country Club of Sioux Falls (formerly Westward Ho), in Sioux Falls, SD. Our new venue offered plenty of free on-site parking and amenities. We wish to thank all of our guests for their patience with security for the Sanford Invitational next door, and express appreciation for those whom have completed the post-event survey. Your feedback is appreciated!
The annual seminar is free and open to the public, and draws around 150 human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. If you missed the seminar this year, be sure to sign up for eNews to receive announcements for the 2019 Employment Law Update. See you next year!
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Employment Law Update Set for September 20, 2017
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Davenport Evans Listed in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements