Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
DAVENPORT EVANS EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
Thanks to everyone who joined us for the 2022 Employment Law Update Seminar Wednesday, October 19 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls! Contact Jean Bender or Brooke Schmidt with your employment law questions.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- The Risks of Employee Wellness Plan Incentives and Penalties
- Participant Choice Does Not Relieve ERISA Fiduciaries from Duty of Prudence
- Best Lawyers 2023 Recognizes 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Rank Tier One by Chambers 2021
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
Learn about Labor and Employment at Davenport Evans.