Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
2019 Employment Law Update, September 18 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls
Thanks to everyone who joined us for the 2019 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 18 at the Country Club of Sioux Falls. We were pleased to see record attendance this year, with over 175 registered!
Be sure to join our eNews list for Employment Law news and announcements regarding future seminars.
Davenport Evans Employment Law Update
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:30 a.m. – noon
The Country Club of Sioux Falls
7:30 – 8 a.m.
Registration and Hot Breakfast
8:00 – 8:45 a.m.
Data Privacy and Security Update for Human Resource Professionals, Rick Olivier of SBS Cybersecurity and Jean H. Bender of Davenport Evans
8:45 – 9:30 a.m.
ADA Website Accessibility, Dixie K. Hieb and Tiffany M. Miller
9:30 – 9:45 a.m.
Coffee and Restroom Break
9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
2019 Case Law Update, Reece M. Almond
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
10 Questions to Ask Before You Terminate, Kristi Geisler Holm
11:15 – noon
Ask-A-Lawyer Panel: Kristi Geisler Holm, Jean H. Bender, Dixie K. Hieb, Reece M. Almond, and Moderator Tiffany M. Miller.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- 2018 Employment Law Update Discusses Recruiting, Culture, Non-Competes, and #MeToo
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Best Lawyers 2019 Recognizes 16 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
Learn about Labor and Employment at Davenport Evans.