Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
Employment Law Update Set for Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Join us for the 2017 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 20, at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Sioux Falls. The annual seminar is free and open to the public, and draws human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region.
The Employment Law Update opens with a hot breakfast at 7:30 a.m. followed by presentations timely and practical from 8 a.m. to noon. Included in the day is a popular Q&A Panel with Employment Lawyers answering questions submitted ahead by seminar registrants. Full agenda coming soon!
Register today and submit your Q&A Panel questions. Those who submit a question will be entered into a drawing for one of two restaurant gift cards! Limit one drawing entry per person, but ask as many questions as you like. All will remain anonymous.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Davenport Evans Listed in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements