Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
DAVENPORT EVANS EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
Wednesday, October 19 | 7:30 a.m. – Noon | Country Club of Sioux Falls
Join us Wednesday, October 19 for the 2022 Employment Law Update Seminar at The Country Club of Sioux Falls! The morning will begin with a hot breakfast at 7:30 a.m., followed by presentations starting at 8 a.m., and closing with the Ask-A-Lawyer Panel.
Submit a panel question to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter a drawing for a restaurant gift card! One drawing entry will be accepted per person.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Rank Tier One by Chambers 2020
- How to Handle Workplace Harassment, Bender on KELOLAND
- Why You Need an Employment Law Attorney: Jean Bender on Keloland Living
- 2018 Employment Law Update Discusses Recruiting, Culture, Non-Competes, and #MeToo
- Bender Discusses Employee Absences on KELO Podcast
- Bender Presents at Mid-American Chamber Executives Annual Conference
- Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- Best Lawyers 2019 Recognizes 16 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
Learn about Labor and Employment at Davenport Evans.