Workers’ Compensation and Administrative Law
The Workers’ Compensation defense attorneys at Davenport Evans, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, have extensive experience in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. In addition to representing both nationally recognized and regional insurance companies, the firm provides counsel to self-insured employers and third party administrators. Our attorneys are frequently called upon to speak at workers’ compensation seminars and programs.
Workers’ compensation is not the sole area of the firm’s administrative law expertise. Our attorneys also participate in a variety of administrative proceedings before various agencies, ranging from licensing hearings to contested case hearings to administrative appeals.
SAVE THE DATE: 2019 Employment Law Update, September 18 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls
Please mark your calendar and plan to join us Wednesday, September 18 at The Country Club of Sioux Falls, for the 2019 Employment Law Update. The theme this year is Employment City: Mapping Success for 2019. The Agenda will be released on this website, via eNews and to our mailing list as the event approached. Be sure to join our eNews list for seminar updates! The annual seminar is free and open to the public, and draws around 150 human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. Online Registration
Contact a workers’ compensation attorney: Kristi Geisler Holm.
Davenport Evans Workers’ Compensation News
- Work Comp Lawyers to Present, Hold Booth, at Work Comp Summit June 6
- *Orr Inducted Into Prestigious College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- *15 Davenport Evans Attorneys Named Great Plains Super Lawyers
- *19 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named by Best Lawyers in America, Five Named “Lawyers of the Year”
- *17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Criminal Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- *Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Understanding How the NLRB May Impact Your Workplace Policies
- *2014 Employment Law Update Seminar Sees Record Attendance
- *New EEOC Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- *Hoglund Hanson Presents Webinar on At-Will Employment
- *Workers Compensation Legislative Update 2013