Workers’ Compensation and Administrative Law
The Workers’ Compensation defense attorneys at Davenport Evans, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, have extensive experience in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. In addition to representing both nationally recognized and regional insurance companies, the firm provides counsel to self-insured employers and third party administrators. Our attorneys are frequently called upon to speak at workers’ compensation seminars and programs.
Workers’ compensation is not the sole area of the firm’s administrative law expertise. Our attorneys also participate in a variety of administrative proceedings before various agencies, ranging from licensing hearings to contested case hearings to administrative appeals.
Employment Law Update Set for Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Join us for the 2017 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 20, at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Sioux Falls. The annual seminar is free and open to the public, and draws human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region.
The Employment Law Update opens with a hot breakfast at 7:30 a.m. followed by presentations timely and practical from 8 a.m. to noon. Included in the day is a popular Q&A Panel with Employment Lawyers answering questions submitted ahead by seminar registrants. Full agenda coming soon!
Register today and submit your Q&A Panel questions. Those who submit a question will be entered into a drawing for one of two restaurant gift cards! Limit one drawing entry per person, but ask as many questions as you like. All will remain anonymous.
Click here to contact a Labor and Employment attorney: Sandra Hoglund Hanson, Kristi Geisler Holm, Anthony M. Hohn, Justin T. Clarke, Michael L. Snyder, Ashlee A. Wendt, Ashley G. Blake, and Jean H. Bender.
Davenport Evans Workers’ Compensation News
- Work Comp Lawyers to Present, Hold Booth, at Work Comp Summit June 6
- *Orr Inducted Into Prestigious College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- *15 Davenport Evans Attorneys Named Great Plains Super Lawyers
- *19 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named by Best Lawyers in America, Five Named “Lawyers of the Year”
- *17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Criminal Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- *Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Understanding How the NLRB May Impact Your Workplace Policies
- *2014 Employment Law Update Seminar Sees Record Attendance
- *New EEOC Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- *Hoglund Hanson Presents Webinar on At-Will Employment
- *Workers Compensation Legislative Update 2013