Workers' Compensation and Administrative Law
The Workers’ Compensation defense attorneys at Davenport Evans, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, have extensive experience in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. In addition to representing both nationally recognized and regional insurance companies, the firm provides counsel to self-insured employers and third party administrators. Our attorneys are frequently called upon to speak at workers’ compensation seminars and programs.
Workers’ compensation is not the sole area of the firm’s administrative law expertise. Our attorneys also participate in a variety of administrative proceedings before various agencies, ranging from licensing hearings to contested case hearings to administrative appeals.
Click here to contact a Labor and Employment attorney: Reece M. Almond, Jean H. Bender, Anthony M. Hohn, Tiffany M. Miller, Lori M. Rensink, Brooke N. Schmidt, Michael L. Snyder, and Michael J. Srstka.
October 16, 2024 | 7:30 a.m. – noon | Country Club of Sioux Falls
Thanks to all who joined us for our 2023 Employment Law Update seminar! Save the date for the 2024 event, taking place October 16. The complimentary seminar is offered annually as a benefit for Davenport Evans clients.
Sign up for eNews in order to receive event updates for 2024 and monthly Employment Law articles from Davenport Evans lawyers. You may unsubscribe at any time.
View the past year’s agenda here: 2023 ELU AGENDA ONLINE
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Ranked Tier One by Chambers 2023
- Best Lawyers 2022 Recognizes 17 Davenport Evans Lawyers
- 12 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named by Great Plains Super Lawyers, Three Named “Rising Stars”
- UCC Foreclosure and the Triple Whammy
- Uniform Commercial Code: A Battle of Innocents
- 2019 Banking Seminar: Protecting Your Bank’s Future
- Perfecting Security Interests in Agricultural Assets
- The Value of an Unperfected Security Interest
- Fighting Over Deposit Accounts
- Statutory Liens Versus Security Interests
- Deficiency Claims and Mortgage Foreclosure