Davenport Evans Law Firm celebrated our 80th Anniversary in 2019. To mark the occasion, we embarked on a journey of giving back, donating 80 items each from the wish lists of 12 local nonprofits, representing the 12 months of the year. Here are the nonprofits who helped us celebrate in 2019. Please join us in supporting their important work in our community in 2020.
- Food to You via 2nd Circuit Women in Law Cereal Drive – 80 boxes of cereal
- Girl Scouts Dakota Horizons – 80 Whistle-Compass-Thermometer Lanyards for Campers
- Center of Hope – 80 Baby Thermometers for Mother/Baby Baskets
- Family Visitation Center – 80 Snack Packs for Parent/Child Visitation
- The Banquet – 80 Packages of Feminine Products
- Sioux Falls Area Humane Society – 80 Bags of Dog and Cat Food
- Sanford Health Foundation/Sanford Children’s Hospital – 80 Holiday Toys
- Lutheran Social Services – Underwear in Youth Sizes
- Multi-Cultural Center of Sioux Falls – 80 Backpacks
- Feeding South Dakota – 80 Food Items (Peanut Butter, Canned Chicken, and Cereal)
- Teddy Bear Den – 80 Packages of Diapers
- Bishop Dudley Hospitality House – Underwear for Men and Women
Check out our News page for more in-depth articles on service projects throughout the year.
Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is one of the state’s largest law firms. The firm’s attorneys provide business and litigation counsel to individuals and corporate clients in a variety of practice areas. For more information about Davenport Evans, visit www.dehs.com.