Tiffany M. Miller
Tiffany Miller, South Dakota Financial Services Lawyer
A native of Burke, South Dakota, Tiffany joined the firm in 2007. Her practice focuses primarily on banking and financial services law with an emphasis on bank regulatory compliance. Tiffany advises clients with regard to matters involving various state and federal banking laws, including the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), UDAAP, E-SIGN, and their implementing regulations. Tiffany also regularly assists financial institution clients in the drafting of consumer disclosures and agreements relating to financial products and services, including agreements related to credit card and prepaid card products.
Outside of the office, Tiffany is involved in a variety of community activities. She serves on the board of directors for Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc., is on the Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Community Appeals Committee, and is a graduate of Leadership Sioux Falls. Tiffany is an active member of her church, where she sings on the Worship Team. Tiffany and her husband, Nathan, are parents to three young boys, Noah, Luke, and Graham.
- To Call or Not to Call – Revocation of Consumer Consent Under the TCPA
- 5 Provisions to Consider in Third Party Vendor Contracts
- Miller, Murtha on KELO for Website Accessibility Issues
- Debt Collection Practices – A “Hot Topic” for CFPB in 2016
- Disclosure of Title Insurance Premiums Under TRID
- Will Your Rewards Program Withstand CFPB Scrutiny?
- FFIEC Issues Guidance on Social Media Risk Management
- Implementing Ability-To-Repay Rules and Understanding Qualified Mortgages
Submitting a message through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP. E-mail sent via this site is not privileged or confidential. Please do not send or include any privileged or information in your email that you consider to be privileged or confidential. Thank you.