Dixie K. Hieb
Dixie is a member of the firm’s Banking and Financial Services Practice Group. Her practice focuses on bank regulatory compliance and trust company formation and operation. Dixie’s regulatory practice covers all facets of consumer disclosures, including those related to credit cards, prepaid cards, student loans, other closed-end loans, and deposit accounts. Dixie has expertise in electronic banking and electronic delivery of disclosures, and she advises clients on CRA issues. Dixie is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Dixie has received a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Peer Rating, indicating the attorney is widely respected for high professional achievement and ethical standards. She has been selected by Best Lawyers® in the areas of Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law and has been ranked by Chambers and Partners in the area of Corporate/Commercial Law.
Dixie has a passion for preserving historic buildings, and currently serves as Chair on the Sioux Falls Board of Historic Preservation. Dixie also serves on the Board for Volunteers of America, Dakotas and has been a member of other community boards, including Ronald McDonald House Charities and the South Dakota Bankers Foundation. Dixie is an active member of the First United Methodist Church. She and her husband, Glen, have four adult children.
- Davenport Evans Named a Top Ranked Leading Firm by Chambers USA 2018
- Banking Seminar Covers Cybersecurity, Complexities of Today’s Bank
- How to Respond to a Loss of Customer Information
- Military Lending Act Implications: Questions with No Good Answers
- Implementing Ability-To-Repay Rules and Understanding Qualified Mortgages
- Davenport Evans Lawyers Top Ranked by Chambers USA 2017
- Davenport Evans Top Ranked y Chamber High Net Worth 2017
Submitting a message through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP. E-mail sent via this site is not privileged or confidential. Please do not send or include any privileged or information in your email that you consider to be privileged or confidential. Thank you.