Workers’ Compensation and Administrative Law
The Workers’ Compensation defense attorneys at Davenport Evans, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, have extensive experience in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. In addition to representing both nationally recognized and regional insurance companies, the firm provides counsel to self-insured employers and third party administrators. Our attorneys are frequently called upon to speak at workers’ compensation seminars and programs.
Workers’ compensation is not the sole area of the firm’s administrative law expertise. Our attorneys also participate in a variety of administrative proceedings before various agencies, ranging from licensing hearings to contested case hearings to administrative appeals.
Record numbers attend the Employment Law Update Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Thank you to all who joined us for the 2016 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 28, at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Sioux Fall! What a fantastic crowd this year! The seminar drew a record 172 registrants, including human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. We know many have questions following the presentations and Ask-A-Lawyers panel, so now is a good time to call your employment lawyer for follow-up.
Davenport Evans Workers’ Compensation News
- *Orr Inducted Into Prestigious College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- *15 Davenport Evans Attorneys Named Great Plains Super Lawyers
- *19 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named by Best Lawyers in America, Five Named “Lawyers of the Year”
- *17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Criminal Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- *Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Understanding How the NLRB May Impact Your Workplace Policies
- *2014 Employment Law Update Seminar Sees Record Attendance
- *New EEOC Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- *Hoglund Hanson Presents Webinar on At-Will Employment
- *Workers Compensation Legislative Update 2013