Miller Named Board Chair Downtown Sioux Falls
February 14, 2017 | dehs
Downtown Sioux Falls (DTSF) announced their 2017 board officers, incoming board members, and new titles for organization leaders at their annual meeting February 13. Davenport Evans lawyer Tiffany Miller will serve as the DTSF board chair. “Downtown Sioux Falls is committed to helping ensure that the heart of our city remains a vital and active part of the Sioux Falls community,” Miller stated, “There continue to be opportunities for growth downtown, and I am looking forward to working with DTSF staff, Board members, and other community leaders to capitalize on those growth opportunities and serve the needs of DTSF members.”
Downtown Sioux Falls 2017 board officers:
- Tiffany Miller, attorney with Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP (chair)
- Kyle Raph, CO-Op Architecture (vice chair)
- Derek Ohme, The First National Bank in Sioux Falls (treasurer)
- Jesse Schmidt, Better Business Bureau (secretary)
- James Krueger, Click Rain (past chair)
Incoming DTSF board members include:
- Angela Avila, Prairie Berry East Bank
- Scott Schoenen, East Side Plaza
- Vaney Hariri, Think 3D Solutions
- Anita Wetsch, Llyoyd Companies
Executive Director Joe Batcheller has been given the new title of the organization’s president, and communications and membership director Brienne Maner has been promoted to vice president.
Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is one of the state’s largest law firms. The firm’s attorneys provide business and litigation counsel to individuals and corporate clients in a variety of practice areas. For more information about Davenport Evans, visit www.dehs.com.