Labor and Employment
The labor and employment lawyers of Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, represent both public and private employers. Our attorneys counsel employers in all areas of labor and employment law and advise clients in the prevention of potential litigation through, for example, review and preparation of employee handbooks and review and drafting of employment contracts and agreements. The firm advises clients on a broad range of issues under federal and state employment law, including the Civil Rights Act and the Americans With Disabilities Act. The firm represents employers in proceedings before various administrative agencies, as well as all types of employment litigation, including wrongful termination and discrimination claims, in both federal and state courts.
Record numbers attend the Employment Law Update Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Thank you to all who joined us for the 2016 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 28, at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Sioux Fall! What a fantastic crowd this year! The seminar drew a record 172 registrants, including human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. We know many have questions following the presentations and Ask-A-Lawyers panel, so now is a good time to call your employment lawyer for follow-up. Click here to contact a Labor and Employment attorney: Sandra Hoglund Hanson, Kristi Geisler Holm, Anthony M. Hohn, Justin T. Clarke, Ashlee A. Wendt, Ashley G. Blake, and Jean H. Bender.
Davenport Evans Labor and Employment News
- *Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- *Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- *17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- *Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha County Commission
- *Davenport Evans Listed in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- *Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements
Learn about Employee Benefits Law at Davenport Evans.
Learn about Workers’ Compensation and Administrative Law at Davenport Evans.