Davenport Evans law firm, in Sioux Falls, SD, is active in the field of employee benefits on behalf of a wide range of clients, from small professional corporations to large educational and health care institutions with numerous employees. Attorneys in the firm work with those employers in designing a variety of both ERISA-qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Our attorneys also advise employers, as well as employees and independent contractors, in the area of compensation planning.
Record numbers attend the Employment Law Update Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Thank you to all who joined us for the 2016 Davenport Evans Employment Law Update, Wednesday, September 28, at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Sioux Fall! What a fantastic crowd this year! The seminar drew a record 172 registrants, including human resources professionals, managers, and small business leaders from across the region. We know many have questions following the presentations and Ask-A-Lawyers panel, so now is a good time to call your employment lawyer for follow-up.
Davenport Evans Employment Law News
- *Three Takeaways from EEOC Proposed Wellness Program Regulations
- *Wellness Programs and the EEOC
- *17 Davenport Evans Lawyers Named Leaders in their Field by Chambers USA
- *Hoglund Hanson to Speak on Pregnancy Discrimination, Background Checks, and ADA Accommodations
- *Jean H. Bender Appointed to Minnehaha Country Commission
- *Davenport Evans Listed in “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- *Anthony M. Hohn to Speak on Non-Competition Agreements